The San Francisco 49ers (1-1) are slight favorites (-1) against the Denver Broncos (1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022. The game’s point total is set at 46.
49ers vs. Broncos Predictions
49ers vs. Broncos Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
49ers and Broncos: Betting Trends
- The 49ers have covered the spread once in two games with a set spread.
- The 49ers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- 49ers games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The 49ers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The 49ers have played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter in only two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the 49ers a 54.1% chance to win.
- The Broncos are winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- Games involving the Broncos have yet to hit the over once this season.
- The Broncos will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -102 odds on them winning this game.
- The 49ers average 18.5 points per game against the Broncos’ 16, totaling 11.5 points under the game’s total of 46.
- This matchup’s point total is 20 fewer points than the 26 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for 49ers games is 38.8 points, 7.2 fewer than the over/under of 46 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (46 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (44.8 points) this season.
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is the 61st-best fantasy player overall this season and the 18th-best fantasy WR with 20.3 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has racked up 16.7 fantasy points this year (8.3 per game), enough to place him 88th overall and 31st among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Jeff Wilson Jr. is 111th overall and 30th among RBs after scoring 13.3 fantasy points (averaging 6.7 per game) so far this season.
- Trey Lance’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 116th overall and 33rd among QBs with 12.5 points (6.2 per game).
Broncos Players to Watch
- So far this season, Russell Wilson is 31st overall among all players and 17th among all QBs with 28.9 fantasy points (14.4 per game).
- Courtland Sutton has collected 19.9 fantasy points this year (10 per game), good enough to place him 20th among WRs and 64th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Jerry Jeudy averages 8.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 17.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 83rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 29th-ranked WR.
- Javonte Williams has put together the 85th-ranked fantasy season (22nd among RBs) with 17.3 fantasy points, averaging 8.7 per game.
Where To Watch 49ers vs. Broncos
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.