See what oddsmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Najee Harris in Thursday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cleveland Browns (1-1).
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris collects 36.0 rushing yards per game this season, 20.5 less than Thursday’s over/under.
- Harris has not rushed for over 56.5 yards in a game yet this season (through two outings).
- Harris rushes for 64.3 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (100.3 yards).
- Harris has not hit the over on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his two games this year.
- Through two games, Harris has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris averages 21.5 receiving yards, 4.0 more than the over/under of 17.5 set for Thursday.
- In one of two games this year, Harris has totaled over 17.5 receiving yards.
- Harris’ season average of 21.5 receiving yards is 12.8 fewer than his average prop total (34.3).
- Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this year.
- Harris has caught a TD pass once this season, in two games.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The 73.5 rushing yards the Browns yield per contest makes them the fourth-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Browns have totaled two touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Browns’ defense is 24th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Najee Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.