The Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) are one-touchdown favorites on Sunday, September 25, 2022 against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1). The game’s point total is 47.5.
Chargers vs. Jaguars Predictions
Chargers vs. Jaguars Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chargers and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Chargers games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Chargers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Chargers have yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -328 or shorter.
- The Chargers have a 76.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Jaguars have put together a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Jaguars games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Jaguars have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Jaguars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +256 moneyline set for this game.
- The total for the game of 47.5 is 0.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Chargers (24 points per game) and the Jaguars (23 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 10.5 fewer points than the 37 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Chargers games is 52.5 points, five more than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates this game’s over/under (47.5 points) and the average total points bet in Jaguars’ games (43.3 points) this season.
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert is fifth overall among all players and fifth among all QBs with 46.7 fantasy points (23.4 per game).
- Gerald Everett has racked up total 18.5 fantasy points this year (9.3 per game), which make him the 72nd-ranked player overall and the fourth-ranked TE.
- So far this season, Mike Williams averages 9.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 18.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 73rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 22nd-ranked WR.
- DeAndre Carter’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 78th overall and 25th among WRs with 17.9 points (9 per game).
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, James Robinson is 20th overall among all players and fifth among all RBs with 32.7 fantasy points (16.4 per game).
- Trevor Lawrence has put up total 31.9 fantasy points this year (16 per game), which make him the 12th-ranked QB and the 21st-ranked player overall.
- Christian Kirk is fifth among WRs and 22nd overall with 31.5 fantasy points (averaging 15.8 per game) so far this season.
- Travis Etienne has put together the 121st-ranked fantasy season (34th among RBs) with 11.8 fantasy points, averaging 5.9 per game.
Where To Watch Chargers vs. Jaguars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.