The Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-1) play the Bowling Green Falcons (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 30 points. The over/under in this outing is 57 points.
Mississippi State vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Mississippi State vs. Bowling Green Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mississippi State vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Mississippi State has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Mississippi State have hit the over once this season.
- Mississippi State has been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve finished 2-1 in those games.
- Mississippi State has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- Bowling Green has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-2-0).
- Every game involving Bowling Green has hit the over so far this season.
- Bowling Green has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Bowling Green is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
Mississippi State vs. Bowling Green: Over/Under Trends
- Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 57 points once this season.
- This season, all of Bowling Green’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 57 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 70.7 points per game, 13.7 points more than the total of 57 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 11.7 fewer points than the 68.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 56.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.5 points more than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (54.5 points).
Mississippi State Players to Watch
- Will Rogers has 977 passing yards (325.7 ypg) to lead Mississippi State, completing 72.1% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Dillon Johnson’s team-high 177 rushing yards (59.0 per game) have come on 32 carries this year. He’s also added 17 catches for 102 yards (34.0 per game).
- This season Jo’Quavious Marks has rushed for 139 yards (46.3 per game) on 29 carries with four touchdowns.
- Rara Thomas’ 211 receiving yards (70.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Caleb Ducking has put together a 162-yard season so far (54.0 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes.
- Rufus Harvey’s 14 receptions have turned into 137 yards (45.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bowling Green Players to Watch
- Matt McDonald leads Bowling Green with 690 passing yards (230.0 ypg) on 67-of-119 passing with 10 touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 77 rushing yards (25.7 ypg) on 15 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Taron Keith has 119 receiving yards (39.7 per game) on 14 catches with two touchdowns, while also racking up 76 rushing yards (25.3 per game) on 17 attempts.
- Odieu Hiliare’s 143 receiving yards (47.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 12 receptions and three touchdowns.
- CJ Lewis has reeled in 10 passes for 138 yards (46.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
Where To Watch Mississippi State vs. Bowling Green
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.