The Duke Blue Devils (3-0) will look to upset the Kansas Jayhawks (3-0) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS). The Jayhawks are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 64.5 points.
Kansas vs. Duke Predictions
Kansas vs. Duke Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas vs. Duke Betting Trends
- Kansas has gone 3-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- All of Kansas’ games have gone over the total this season.
- Kansas has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Kansas has played as a moneyline favorite of -323 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Duke has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-1-0).
- In games it has played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, Duke has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Duke games have gone over the total once this season.
- Duke won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Duke is undefeated in two games this season when it is the underdog by +258 or more on the moneyline.
Kansas vs. Duke: Over/Under Trends
- All of Kansas’ games this season have ended with a higher combined score than Saturday’s total of 64.5 points.
- This season, Duke has played one game with a combined score over 64.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 89.7 points per game, 25.2 points more than the point total of 64.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 22.9 fewer points than the 41.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Jayhawks have seen a 59.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (64.5 points) and the average total points bet in Blue Devils’ games (53.8 points) this season.
Kansas Players to Watch
- Jalon Daniels leads Kansas with 566 passing yards (188.7 ypg) on 47-of-70 passing with seven touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 237 rushing yards (79.0 ypg) on 27 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Devin Neal has racked up 204 yards (68.0 per game) on 28 carries with four touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold’s 110 receiving yards (36.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions.
- Quentin Skinner has grabbed five passes for 105 yards (35.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Luke Grimm’s 10 catches are good enough for 99 yards (33.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Duke Players to Watch
- Riley Leonard has thrown for 723 yards (241.0 ypg) to lead Duke, completing 72.7% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 147 rushing yards (49.0 ypg) on 22 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Coleman’s team-high 177 rushing yards (59.0 per game) have come on 29 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jordan Waters has piled up 25 carries for 174 yards (58.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun’s 198 receiving yards (66.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 12 receptions.
- Eli Pancol has put up a 162-yard season so far (54.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in seven passes.
- Jordan Moore’s 13 grabs have turned into 128 yards (42.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Kansas vs. Duke
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.