The Auburn Tigers (2-1) will play their SEC-rival, the Missouri Tigers (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The Auburn Tigers are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under in this contest is 52 points.
Auburn vs. Missouri Predictions
Auburn vs. Missouri Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Auburn vs. Missouri Betting Trends
- Auburn is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- The Auburn Tigers have not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over twice.
- Auburn has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Auburn has played as a moneyline favorite of -289 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Missouri has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Missouri is winless against the spread when it is 7-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Missouri games have gone over the total once this season.
- Missouri lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Missouri has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of +228 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Auburn vs. Missouri: Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to score more than 52 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, Missouri has played two games with a combined score over 52 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 58.7 points per game, 6.7 points more than the total of 52 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 0.7 fewer points than the 51.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Auburn Tigers games is 49.3 points, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 52 points for this contest.
- Missouri Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 57.2 points this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Auburn Players to Watch
- TJ Finley has thrown for 431 yards (143.7 ypg) to lead Auburn, completing 62.3% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and four interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 40 rushing yards (13.3 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tank Bigsby’s team-high 237 rushing yards (79.0 per game) have come on 38 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also added 69 yards (23.0 per game) on seven catches.
- This season Robby Ashford has rushed for 158 yards (52.7 per game) on 24 carries.
- Ja’Varrius Johnson’s 231 receiving yards (77.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions.
- Shedrick Jackson has hauled in nine passes for 140 yards (46.7 yards per game) this year.
Missouri Players to Watch
- Brady Cook has thrown for 616 yards (205.3 ypg) to lead Missouri, completing 63.9% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 159 yards (53.0 ypg) on 26 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Cody Schrader has rushed for 143 yards (47.7 per game) on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett’s 274 receiving yards (91.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 16 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Barrett Banister has grabbed nine passes for 100 yards (33.3 yards per game) this year.
- Luther Burden III’s nine catches this season have resulted in 73 yards (24.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Auburn vs. Missouri
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.