Take a look at Trevor Lawrence’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Lawrence and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) play the Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) at TIAA Bank Field in Week 2.
Lawrence Passing Insights
- Last season, Lawrence finished with 214.2 passing yards per game, lower than his prop bet total for this matchup (245.5).
- Lawrence racked up more than 245.5 pass yards four times last season in 17 games played.
- Lawrence’s average passing yards prop last season was 221.0, while his per-game average fell short of that by 6.8 yards.
- Last season Lawrence hit the over on his passing yards prop total in five of 17 opportunities.
- In nine of 17 games last year, Lawrence threw a touchdown pass, including two games with multiple TD passes.
- Lawrence threw at least one interception in eight of 17 games last season, including multiple INTs five times.
Lawrence Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Lawrence’s rushing yards prop bet has been set at 15.5, compared to his average of 19.6 rushing yards per game last season.
- In 64.7% of his games last year (11 of 17), Lawrence put up more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- Last year sportsbooks set an average rushing yards prop bet of 16.5 for Lawrence. He barely outpaced that, racking up 19.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Lawrence hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in nine of his 17 opportunities last season (52.9%).
- Lawrence had a rushing touchdown in two games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings (2021)
- This week Lawrence will face what was the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense last year (234.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Colts allowed 32 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game) last season. They were 31st in the league in that category.
- The Colts’ defense picked off opposing QBs 19 times last season (1.1 per game), third in the league.
Where To Watch Trevor Lawrence
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.