See what oddsmakers have posted as player prop betting options for Rex Burkhead in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. The Week 2 contest sees Burkhead’s Houston Texans (0-0-1) take the field at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado against the Denver Broncos (0-1).
Burkhead Rushing Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Burkhead is 34.5. That’s 7.8 more than his average of 26.7 last year.
- On five occasions last year (out of 17 total games, or 29.4%), Burkhead had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Burkhead fell short of his rushing yards prop average last season (34.9) by 8.2 yards per game.
- Last season Burkhead hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- Burkhead scored at least one rushing touchdown in two of his games last season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Burkhead Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Burkhead’s 11.6 receiving yards per game average from last season is 5.9 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (17.5).
- Burkhead totaled over 17.5 receiving yards in 29.4% of his games last season (five of 17).
- Burkhead’s season average of 11.6 receiving yards per game was 1.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (12.6).
- Burkhead went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of nine games last year (44.4%).
- Burkhead did not catch a touchdown pass last year (in 14 games).
Denver Broncos Rankings (2021)
- The Broncos had the NFL’s 15th-ranked defense against the run last year, giving up 111.3 yards per game.
- The Texans are up against the NFL’s top D in terms of rushing TDs allowed last year (nine).
Where To Watch Rex Burkhead
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.