Ahead of Nick Chubb’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Chubb and his Cleveland Browns (1-0) have a Week 2 matchup with the New York Jets (0-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Chubb Rushing Insights
- Chubb averaged 89.9 rushing yards per game over the course of last season, 6.4 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- Chubb would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (83.5) in eight of 17 games last year.
- The average rushing yards prop for Chubb last season (87.5) was just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (89.9).
- Chubb hit the rushing yards over in seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) last season.
- Chubb had a rushing touchdown in six games last year, including multiple rushing TDs on two of those occasions.
Chubb Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Chubb’s 12.4 receiving yards per game average from last season is 4.9 yards more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Chubb collected more than 7.5 receiving yards in seven of 17 games last year (41.2%).
- Chubb collected 0.6 more receiving yards per game (12.4) than his average over/under last season (11.8).
- In five of his 14 games last season (35.7%), Chubb hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Chubb had a receiving touchdown in one of 14 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
New York Jets Rankings (2021)
- The Jets allowed 138.3 yards per game on the ground last season, the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
- The Browns are up against the NFL’s poorest defense in terms of rushing TDs allowed last season (28).
Where To Watch Nick Chubb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.