Check out the player prop bets available for Mark Andrews when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) have a Week 2 matchup against the Miami Dolphins (1-0) at M&T Bank Stadium.
Andrews Receiving Insights
- Andrews’ 80.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 18.6 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (61.5).
- In 17 games last year, Andrews totaled more than 61.5 receiving yards 12 times.
- Andrews’ average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 61.3 last year. He collected 18.8 more yards per game than that average.
- In 12 of his 17 games last season (70.6%), Andrews hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Andrews had a touchdown catch seven times last year, out of 17 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only twice.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami Dolphins Rankings (2021)
- This week Andrews will face what was the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense last year (227.7 yards allowed per game).
- At 1.4 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Dolphins’ defense was ranked sixth in the NFL.
Where To Watch Mark Andrews
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.