Player prop betting options are available for Jonathan Taylor in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) have a Week 2 matchup at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1).
Taylor Rushing Insights
- Taylor averaged 106.5 rushing yards per game over the course of last year, 6.0 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- Taylor would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (100.5) in 10 of 17 games last year.
- Taylor’s rushing yards average of 106.5 per game last season was 20.8 more than his 85.7 average over/under.
- Taylor hit the rushing yards over in 10 of 17 opportunities (58.8%) last year.
- Taylor had at least one rushing touchdown in 12 games last year, including multiple rushing TDs four times.
Taylor Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Taylor’s 21.2 receiving yards per game average from last season is 4.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (16.5).
- Taylor recorded more than 16.5 receiving yards in 35.3% of his games last season (six of 17).
- Taylor’s season average of 21.2 receiving yards per game was 0.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (22.1).
- In four of his 17 games (23.5%) last season, Taylor hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Taylor had a touchdown catch twice last season, out of 17 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings (2021)
- The Jaguars had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run last year, giving up 125.1 yards per game.
- The Jaguars allowed 22 rushing touchdowns last season, 29th in the league.
Where To Watch Jonathan Taylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.