Ahead of Joe Burrow’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) take the field against the Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at AT&T Stadium in Week 2.
Burrow Passing Insights
- Compared to his 266.5-yard over/under for this matchup, Burrow recorded more yards per game (288.2) last year.
- In 10 of 21 games last season (47.6%), Burrow threw for more than 266.5 yards.
- Burrow’s 288.2 passing yards per game last season were 24.0 yards higher than his average prop bet (264.2).
- Burrow hit the over on his passing yards total in eight games last season (47.1% of total opportunities).
- Burrow threw for a touchdown 15 times last year in 16 games played, including multiple TD passes 11 times.
- In nine of 16 games last season, Burrow threw an interception, including four games with multiple picks.
Burrow Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Burrow recorded 7.4 rushing yards per game last season, 5.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three of 21 games last year (14.3%) Burrow racked up more than 12.5 rushing yards.
- Burrow rushed for 2.5 fewer yards per game last year than his average rushing yards prop (9.9).
- Last season Burrow hit the over five times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 17 opportunities).
- Burrow rushed for a touchdown in two games last season, but did not score more than one either time.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings (2021)
- The Cowboys had the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense last season, giving up 238.2 yards per game through the air.
- The Cowboys’ defense was seventh in the league last year, conceding 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Cowboys accumulated 26 interceptions last year, first in the league.
Where To Watch Joe Burrow
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.