Check out the player prop bets available for Javonte Williams when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Williams and his Denver Broncos (0-1) have a Week 2 game against the Houston Texans (0-0-1) at Empower Field at Mile High.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams’ rushing yards prop bet is 57.5, compared to his average of 53.1 rushing yards last year.
- Williams would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (57.5) in six of 17 games last season.
- Williams outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (52.5) by 0.6 yards last season.
- Williams hit the rushing yards over in eight of 17 opportunities (47.1%) last year.
- Williams had a rushing touchdown in four games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams’ 18.6 receiving yards per game average from last season is 3.9 fewer than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (22.5).
- Williams recorded more than 22.5 receiving yards in five out of 17 games last year (29.4%).
- Williams totaled 2.5 more receiving yards per game (18.6) than his average over/under last season (16.1).
- Williams hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in six of 17 games last year (35.3%).
- Williams scored a receiving touchdown three times last year, out of 17 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Houston Texans Rankings (2021)
- Allowing 142.2 rushing yards per game last year, the Texans had the 31st-ranked run defense in the league.
- Last season the Texans given up 25 rushing TDs. They were 31st in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Javonte Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.