James Conner hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, with several player props available to wager on. The Week 2 contest sees Conner’s Arizona Cardinals (0-1) take the field at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-1).
Conner Rushing Insights
- Conner’s rushing yards over/under is 51.5, compared to his average of 50.1 rushing yards last year.
- In seven of 18 games last season (38.9%) Conner racked up more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- The average rushing yards prop bet for Conner last season (50.5) was just a bit higher than his season average for rushing yards (50.1).
- Last season Conner hit the over six times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 17 opportunities).
- In 10 games last season, Conner ran for at least one touchdown, including five games with multiple rushing TDs.
Conner Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Conner’s 25.0 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (22.5).
- Conner gained over 22.5 receiving yards in 38.9% of his games last year (seven of 18).
- Conner’s season average of 25.0 receiving yards per game last year was 12.3 more than the average over/under set for him (12.7).
- Conner hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 17 games (52.9%) a season ago.
- Conner scored a receiving touchdown three times last season, out of 15 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings (2021)
- Allowing 114.3 rushing yards per game last year, the Raiders had the 19th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Raiders allowed 18 rushing touchdowns last season, 23rd in the NFL.
Where To Watch James Conner
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.