Before you bet on Jameis Winston’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) will be Winston and the New Orleans Saints’ (1-0) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Winston Passing Insights
- Winston’s per-game passing yardage average last season (167.1) was 71.4 yards less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Winston threw for more than 238.5 yards once last year in 17 games.
- Winston’s average passing yards prop last season was 231.8, while his per-game average fell short of that by 64.7 yards.
- Winston hit the over on passing yards prop bets in three of eight opportunities last season (37.5%).
- Winston threw for a touchdown six times last season in seven games played, including multiple TD passes three times.
- In two of seven games last year, Winston threw an interception, including one game with multiple picks.
Winston Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Winston picked up 23.7 rushing yards per game last year, better than Sunday’s over/under of 9.5 yards.
- On five occasions last season (out of 17 total games, or 29.4%), Winston had more than 9.5 rushing yards.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Winston last season (15.8) was below his season average for rushing yards (23.7).
- Winston hit the rushing yards over in five of eight opportunities (62.5%) last season.
- Winston had a rushing touchdown in one game last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings (2021)
- The Buccaneers gave up 238.9 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense.
- With 26 passing TDs conceded last season, the Buccaneers’ defense was ranked 13th in the NFL.
- Opposing quarterbacks tossed 17 interceptions against the Buccaneers last year (one per game). The Buccaneers’ defense was ranked eighth in that category.
Where To Watch Jameis Winston
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.