Take a look at Elijah Moore’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. The Week 2 contest sees Moore’s New York Jets (0-1) take the field at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cleveland Browns (1-0).
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore racked up 48.9 receiving yards per game last season, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (48.5).
- In 23.5% of his games last year (four of 17), Moore had put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- A year ago, Moore averaged 48.9 receiving yards per game, which is 3.3 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (45.6).
- Moore hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 42.9% of his games (six of 14) last year.
- In four of 11 games last season, Moore had a receiving touchdown (and he had one game with multiple receiving TDs).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cleveland Browns Rankings (2021)
- This week Moore will face what was the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense last year (202.3 yards allowed per game).
- With 29 passing TDs conceded last season, the Browns’ defense was ranked 22nd in the league.
Where To Watch Elijah Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.