Player prop bets are available for Diontae Johnson in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Week 2 outing sees Johnson’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) take the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the New England Patriots (0-1).
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson averaged 72.6 receiving yards per game a year ago, 18.1 more than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Johnson totaled over 54.5 receiving yards in 11 out of 18 games last year (61.1%).
- Johnson’s season average of 72.6 receiving yards per game was 0.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (73.1).
- In eight of his 16 games last season (50.0%), Johnson went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Johnson had a receiving touchdown in seven of 16 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New England Patriots Rankings (2021)
- The Patriots conceded 187.1 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.2 passing TDs conceded per game last season, the Patriots’ defense was ranked fourth in the NFL.
Where To Watch Diontae Johnson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.