Player prop bets are available for Diontae Johnson in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Week 2 outing sees Johnson’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) take the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the New England Patriots (0-1).
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson averaged 72.6 receiving yards per game a year ago, 18.1 more than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Johnson totaled over 54.5 receiving yards in 11 out of 18 games last year (61.1%).
- Johnson’s season average of 72.6 receiving yards per game was 0.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (73.1).
- In eight of his 16 games last season (50.0%), Johnson went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Johnson had a receiving touchdown in seven of 16 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New England Patriots Rankings (2021)
- The Patriots conceded 187.1 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.2 passing TDs conceded per game last season, the Patriots’ defense was ranked fourth in the NFL.
Where To Watch Diontae Johnson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.