In advance of Devonta Smith’s game on Monday, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on ABC, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Week 2 outing sees Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) hit the field at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania against the Minnesota Vikings (1-0).
Smith Receiving Insights
- Smith posted 53.9 receiving yards per game a year ago, 9.4 more than the over/under of 44.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- Smith put up more than 44.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games last year (10 of 18).
- Smith had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 58.8 per game a year ago. He averaged 4.9 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In six of his 17 games last season (35.3%), Smith went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Smith had a receiving touchdown in four of 17 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Minnesota Vikings Rankings (2021)
- The Vikings conceded 252.9 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- The Vikings’ defense was 22nd in the NFL last season, allowing 1.7 passing touchdowns per game.
Where To Watch Devonta Smith
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.