Derrick Henry has player prop bet markets available on Monday when he suits up at 7:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Henry and his Tennessee Titans (0-1) have a Week 2 game against the Buffalo Bills (1-0) at Highmark Stadium.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry averaged 117.1 rushing yards per game over the course of last season, 19.6 greater than Monday’s prop total.
- In five of 18 games last year (27.8%) Henry racked up more than 97.5 rushing yards.
- Henry’s rushing yards average of 117.1 per game last season was 10.9 more than his 106.2 average over/under.
- Henry hit the rushing yards over in five of nine opportunities (55.6%) last season.
- Henry scored at least one rushing touchdown four times last season, inclduing multiple rushing TDs three times.
Henry Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Henry’s 19.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 8.8 more than his prop bet total for Monday’s contest (10.5).
- Henry collected more than 10.5 receiving yards in six out of 18 games last year (33.3%).
- Henry’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 15.3 last year. He put up 4.0 more yards per game than that average.
- In four of his nine games (44.4%) last season, Henry hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Henry had no receiving touchdowns in eight games last season.
Buffalo Bills Rankings (2021)
- The Bills had the NFL’s 13th-ranked defense against the run last year, allowing 109.8 yards per game.
- Last season the Bills were ranked 26th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (19).
Where To Watch Derrick Henry
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.