Before you wager on Davis Mills’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Mills and his Houston Texans (0-0-1) have a Week 2 matchup with the Denver Broncos (0-1) at Empower Field at Mile High.
Mills Passing Insights
- Mills’ per-game passing yardage average last season (204.9) was 19.6 yards fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In six of 17 matchups last year, Mills threw for more than 224.5 yards.
- Mills averaged 204.9 yards per game last year, which was lower than his average prop bet total (217.9).
- Last year Mills went over his passing yards prop total in six of 12 opportunities.
- Mills had a passing touchdown in nine of 13 games last season, with multiple passing TDs in five of them.
- Mills threw at least one interception in six of 13 games last year, including multiple INTs twice.
Mills Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Mills gained 3.4 rushing yards per game last year, which falls short of Sunday’s over/under of 7.5.
- Mills would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (7.5) in three of 17 games last season.
- Mills fell short of his rushing yards prop average last year (5.4) by 2.0 yards per game.
- Mills hit the rushing yards over in three of 12 opportunities (25.0%) last season.
- Mills had no rushing touchdowns in 13 games last year.
Denver Broncos Rankings (2021)
- This week Mills will face what was the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense last season (214.8 yards allowed per game).
- With 22 passing TDs conceded last season, the Broncos’ defense was ranked fifth in the NFL.
- The Broncos were 15th in the league in interceptions last year, with 13.
Where To Watch Davis Mills
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.