See what bookmakers have listed for Darnell Mooney’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. This matchup in Week 2 sees Mooney’s Chicago Bears (1-0) in action at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin against the Green Bay Packers (0-1).
Mooney Receiving Insights
- Mooney’s 62.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 14.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (47.5).
- Mooney recorded more than 47.5 receiving yards in 52.9% of his games last season (nine out of 17).
- Mooney’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 54.3 last year. He put up 7.8 more yards per game than that average.
- In nine of his 17 games (52.9%) last season, Mooney went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Mooney had a receiving touchdown in four of 17 games last year, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Green Bay Packers Rankings (2021)
- The Packers conceded 219.1 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Packers’ defense was ranked 26th in the league.
Where To Watch Darnell Mooney
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.