Check out the player props available for Dalvin Cook when he hits the field in NFL action on Monday at 8:30 PM ET live on ABC. The Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) will be Cook and the Minnesota Vikings’ (1-0) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at Lincoln Financial Field.
Cook Rushing Insights
- Cook’s rushing yards prop bet has been set at 70.5, compared to his average of 89.2 rushing yards per game last year.
- Cook would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (70.5) in nine of 17 games last season.
- Cook outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (86.4) by 2.8 yards last year.
- Cook hit the rushing yards over in four of 16 opportunities (25.0%) last year.
- Cook had a rushing touchdown in five of 13 games last year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Cook Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Last season, Cook averaged 17.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 18.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In 17 games last season, Cook put up more than 18.5 receiving yards four times.
- Cook had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 22.9 per game a year ago. He averaged 5.7 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Cook went over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his 16 games (25.0%) a season ago.
- In 13 games last year, Cook had no receiving touchdowns.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings (2021)
- The Eagles had the NFL’s ninth-ranked defense against the run last year, allowing 107.9 yards per game.
- Last season the Eagles conceded 18 rushing TDs. They were 23rd in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Dalvin Cook
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.