Player prop betting options are available for Cordarrelle Patterson in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 2 sees Patterson’s Atlanta Falcons (0-1) in action at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California against the Los Angeles Rams (0-1).
Patterson Rushing Insights
- Patterson picked up 38.6 rushing yards per game last season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 48.5.
- In 35.3% of his games last season (six of 17), Patterson put up more than 48.5 rushing yards.
- Patterson outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (37.1) by 1.5 yards last season.
- Last season Patterson hit the over six times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 16 opportunities).
- Patterson rushed for at least one touchdown five times last season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
Patterson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Patterson posted 34.3 receiving yards per game a year ago, 11.8 more than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 47.1% of his games last year (eight out of 17), Patterson had put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Patterson’s average of 34.3 receiving yards per game was 4.5 more than his average prop bet over/under (29.8) last year.
- Patterson went over on receiving yards prop bets in 43.8% of his games (seven of 16) last year.
- Patterson had a receiving touchdown in three of 16 games last season, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings (2021)
- The Rams gave up 103.2 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- The Falcons are up against the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense in terms of rushing TDs conceded last year (18).
Where To Watch Cordarrelle Patterson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.