Check out the player prop bets available for Cooper Kupp when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) square off against the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at SoFi Stadium in Week 2.
Kupp Receiving Insights
- Kupp’s 114.5 receiving yards per game average from last season is 21.0 yards more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (93.5).
- In 21 games last year, Kupp totaled more than 93.5 receiving yards 17 times.
- Kupp’s season average of 114.5 receiving yards per game last year was 23.2 more than the average over/under set for him (91.3).
- Kupp went over on receiving yards prop bets in 13 of his 17 games (76.5%) a season ago.
- Kupp scored a receiving touchdown in 11 of 17 games last season, with multiple receiving TDs five times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Atlanta Falcons Rankings (2021)
- The Falcons had the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense last season, yielding 232.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Falcons gave up 31 passing TDs last season (1.8 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch Cooper Kupp
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.