Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out CeeDee Lamb’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. His Dallas Cowboys (0-1) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) in Week 2 at AT&T Stadium.
Lamb Receiving Insights
- Lamb’s 68.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 12.4 yards more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (56.5).
- In 18 games last year, Lamb put up more than 56.5 receiving yards 10 times.
- Lamb’s average of 68.9 receiving yards per game last year was 5.8 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (74.7).
- Lamb hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in seven of 17 games last season (41.2%).
- In four of 16 games last year, Lamb had a receiving touchdown (and he had two games with multiple TD receptions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings (2021)
- The Bengals had the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense last season, allowing 248.4 yards per game through the air.
- The Bengals gave up 26 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game) last year. They were 13th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch CeeDee Lamb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.