Baker Mayfield hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop betting options available to wager on. This matchup in Week 2 sees Mayfield’s Carolina Panthers (0-1) in action at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the New York Giants (1-0).
Mayfield Passing Insights
- Mayfield racked up 215.0 passing yards per game last season, which is lower than his prop bet total for this matchup of 216.5.
- On eight occasions last season, Mayfield tallied more than 216.5 yards through the air.
- Mayfield’s average passing yards prop last season was 241.1, while his per-game average fell short of that by 26.1 yards.
- Mayfield went over on passing yards prop bets in four of 15 opportunities last season (26.7%).
- Mayfield had a passing touchdown in 11 of 14 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in six of them.
- Mayfield threw at least one interception in eight of 14 games last year, including multiple INTs three times.
Mayfield Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Mayfield racked up 9.6 rushing yards per game last year, better than Sunday’s prop total of 8.5 yards.
- In seven games last year (41.2% of total appearances), Mayfield topped 8.5 yards as a runner.
- Mayfield’s rushing yards average of 9.6 per game last year was 0.6 more than his 9.0 average over/under.
- Mayfield hit the over on his rushing yards total in five games (33.3%) out of 15 opportunities last year.
- Mayfield had one rushing touchdown last season in 14 games played.
New York Giants Rankings (2021)
- The Giants conceded 225.8 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants allowed 27 passing TDs last year (1.6 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- The Giants collected 15 interceptions last year, 12th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Baker Mayfield
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.