See what oddsmakers have posted for A.J. Dillon’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (0-1) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (1-0) at Lambeau Field in Week 2.
Dillon Rushing Insights
- Dillon’s rushing yards prop bet is 51.5, compared to his average of 47.2 rushing yards last season.
- In nine games last season (50.0% of total appearances), Dillon topped 51.5 yards as a runner.
- Dillon outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (45.6) by 1.6 yards last year.
- Dillon hit the rushing yards over in eight of 17 opportunities (47.1%) last season.
- Dillon scored at least once on the ground three times last year, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
Dillon Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Dillon’s 18.4 receiving yards per game average from last season is 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (18.5).
- Dillon put up more than 18.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games last season (six out of 18).
- Dillon’s season average of 18.4 receiving yards per game last year was 7.0 more than the average over/under set for him (11.4).
- Dillon hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 11 of 17 games last year (64.7%).
- Dillon had a touchdown catch twice last year, out of 17 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Chicago Bears Rankings (2021)
- The Bears had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 125.1 yards per game.
- The Bears conceded 14 rushing touchdowns last year, 11th in the NFL.
Where To Watch A.J. Dillon
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.