The New Mexico State Aggies (0-3) will look to upset the Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Camp Randall Stadium. The Badgers are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 37.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 47.5 points.
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Predictions
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- Wisconsin has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Wisconsin has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- New Mexico State has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- New Mexico State games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- New Mexico State has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- This season, New Mexico State has been at least a underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State: Over/Under Trends
- There has not been a New Mexico State game this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 47.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 34.3 points per game, 13.2 points fewer than the total of 47.5 for this game.
- The 35.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 12 fewer than the 47.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Badgers games is 45.8 points, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (49 points) and this contest’s over/under (47.5 points).
Wisconsin Players to Watch
- Braelon Allen’s team-high 246 rushing yards (123 per game) have come on 35 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Chez Mellusi has rushed for 92 yards (46 per game) on 25 carries.
- Chimere Dike’s team-leading 137 receiving yards (68.5 yards per game) have come on seven receptions with one touchdown.
- Clay Cundiff has recorded 82 receiving yards (41 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in six passes this year.
- Keontez Lewis’ two catches have netted him 62 yards (31 ypg).
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- Diego Pavia’s team-high 119 rushing yards (39.7 per game) have come on 23 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Star Thomas has rushed for 63 yards (21 per game) on 19 carries, while also catching four passes for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- Justice Powers’ 108 receiving yards (36 yards per game) lead the team. He has three receptions.
- Jordin Parker has hauled in four passes for 59 yards (19.7 yards per game) this year.
- Kordell David’s seven receptions have netted him 56 yards (18.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Wisconsin vs. New Mexico State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.