The UCF Knights (1-1) face the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at FAU Stadium. The Knights are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 10 points. The over/under for the outing is 58.5 points.
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- UCF is 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Knights have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- UCF’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- UCF has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- UCF has played as a moneyline favorite of -364 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Florida Atlantic has gone 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Florida Atlantic has hit the over once this season.
- Florida Atlantic will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Florida Atlantic has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +281.
UCF vs. Florida Atlantic: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida Atlantic has played one game with a combined score higher than 58.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 76 points per game, 17.5 points more than the total of 58.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 22.5 fewer points than the 36 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Knights games is 59.5 points, 1.0 more than the over/under of 58.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (58.0 points).
UCF Players to Watch
- John Rhys Plumlee leads UCF with 439 passing yards (219.5 ypg) on 36-of-65 passing with four touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 169 rushing yards (84.5 ypg) on 32 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Isaiah Bowser has collected 134 yards (67.0 per game) on 38 carries with four touchdowns.
- Javon Baker’s 168 receiving yards (84.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Kemore Gamble has put up an 89-yard season so far (44.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in four passes.
- Ryan O’Keefe’s seven catches have netted him 56 yards (28.0 ypg).
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N’Kosi Perry has thrown for 879 yards (293.0 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 61.7% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 53 rushing yards (17.7 ypg) on 17 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Larry McCammon III, has carried the ball 43 times for 303 yards (101.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught four passes for 52 yards (17.3 per game).
- This season Zuberi Mobley has collected 187 yards (62.3 per game) on 37 attempts with two touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 222 receiving yards (74.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has totaled 159 receiving yards (53.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 12 passes this year.
- Je’Quan Burton’s seven catches have netted him 151 yards (50.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UCF vs. Florida Atlantic
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.