The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) and the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1) will meet in a matchup of SEC teams on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Williams-Brice Stadium. The Gamecocks will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, oddsmakers have them as 24.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 50.5 points.
Georgia vs. South Carolina Predictions
Georgia vs. South Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Georgia vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Georgia has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Bulldogs are winless against the spread when they are 24.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Georgia has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Georgia has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -3846 or shorter.
- South Carolina has covered the spread once in two games with a set spread.
- Games involving South Carolina has hit the over once this season.
- South Carolina lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- South Carolina has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1370.
Georgia vs. South Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 73.5 points per game, 23.0 points more than the point total of 50.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 20.0 fewer points than the 30.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 58.5 over/under in their games this season, 8.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.0 points separates the average total points bet in Gamecocks’ games (55.5 points) and this game’s over/under (50.5 points).
Georgia Players to Watch
- Stetson Bennett has 668 passing yards (334.0 ypg) to lead Georgia, completing 75.4% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes this season.
- Kendall Milton has carried the ball 18 times for a team-high 135 yards (67.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Daijun Edwards has racked up 10 carries for 47 yards (23.5 per game), while also catching three passes for 46 yards (23.0 per game).
- Kenny McIntosh’s team-high 178 receiving yards (89.0 yards per game) have come on 14 receptions.
- Ladd McConkey has put together a 110-yard season so far (55.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in six passes.
- Brock Bowers has hauled in five receptions for 95 yards (47.5 ypg) this season.
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Spencer Rattler has 603 passing yards (301.5 ypg) to lead South Carolina, completing 61.8% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- MarShawn Lloyd has carried the ball 18 times for a team-high 53 yards (26.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He has also caught eight passes for 103 yards (51.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Juju McDowell has taken 13 carries for 49 yards (24.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Antwane Wells Jr.’s 244 receiving yards (122.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 15 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jalen Brooks has recorded 117 receiving yards (58.5 yards per game), reeling in six passes this year.
Where To Watch Georgia vs. South Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.