Shane Bieber will try to collect his 10th win of the campaign when his Cleveland Guardians (72-65) visit the Minnesota Twins (69-69) at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Guardians are the road favorite (-165) versus the Twins (+140). The scheduled starters are Bieber (9-8) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Josh Winder for the Minnesota Twins. The game’s total is set at 7.5.
Guardians vs. Twins Predictions
Guardians vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland was favored on the moneyline in six of its last 10 games, and finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cleveland’s record against the spread is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 11 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Minnesota has a record of 2-9.
- In their last 14 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents are 11-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Minnesota has five wins against the spread in its last 14 chances.
Guardians vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Shane Bieber
- The Guardians have gone 15-11-0 against the spread when Bieber starts.
- The Guardians have a 12-6 record in Bieber’s 18 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Bieber’s team has won 16 of his 26 starts.
- Bieber has started 26 contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 10 of them.
Projected starter: Josh Winder
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 26 home runs and 109 runs batted in.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank 24th in MLB and he ranks second in RBI in MLB.
- Ramirez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .300 with two walks and three RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 21 doubles, five triples, three home runs and 55 walks while batting .287.
- Kwan ranks 322nd in homers and 194th in RBI this season.
- Amed Rosario is batting .277 with 22 doubles, seven triples, nine home runs and 23 walks.
- Rosario takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .209 with a home run and three RBI.
- Andres Gimenez has a club-high .300 batting average.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a batting average of .316. He’s also hit eight home runs with 46 RBI.
- Among all batters in the majors, Arraez ranks 194th in home runs and 140th in RBI.
- Arraez brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .292 with four doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Carlos Correa has collected 122 hits this season and has an OBP of .358. He’s slugging .457 on the year.
- Correa is 52nd among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 90th in RBI.
- Correa enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .341 with two doubles, four home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Gio Urshela has 111 hits this season and a slash line of .267/.313/.416.
- Urshela enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Max Kepler has 88 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .349 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.