The Army Black Knights (0-0) will look to upset the UTSA Roadrunners (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Michie Stadium. The line forecasts a close game, with the Roadrunners favored by 2 points. The over/under in this contest is 54 points.
UTSA vs. Army Predictions
UTSA vs. Army Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UTSA vs. Army Betting Trends
- UTSA was 9-5-0 against the spread last year.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Roadrunners went 5-4 against the spread last season.
- There were eight UTSA games (out of 14) that went over the total last season.
- UTSA won 85.7% of the games last season when it was the moneyline favorite (6-1).
- UTSA had a 5-1 record last year (winning 87.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -128 or shorter.
- Against the spread, Army was 6-7-0 last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2 points or more, Army went 3-1 last season.
- There were five Army games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
- Last season, Army was the underdog five times and won three of those games.
- Army was 3-0 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +106 or more on the moneyline.
UTSA vs. Army: Over/Under Trends
- UTSA’s games had more than 54 points scored on occasions last year.
- There were Army games last season with more than 54 points scored.
- These two teams scored a combined average of 69.7 points per game last season, higher than the total for this matchup by 15.7 points.
- These teams surrendered a combined 46.9 points per game a season ago, 7.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The point total average in Roadrunners games last year was 59.1, 5.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Black Knights games averaged 48.6 total points last season, 5.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
UTSA Players to Watch
- Last season Frank Harris recorded 3,176 passing yards — 65.8% completion percentage (262-of-398) — with 27 touchdowns and six interceptions (226.9 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 109 carries for 566 yards, six touchdowns, and 40.4 rushing yards per game.
- Sincere McCormick went to work last year, rushing for 1,479 yards on 299 carries (105.6 yards per game) and scoring 15 touchdowns.
- In the previous season, Zakhari Franklin grabbed 81 passes for 1,027 yards (73.4 yards per game). He also found the end zone for 12 touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 71 receptions for 803 yards and six touchdowns. He produced 57.4 receiving yards per game.
- Last season De’Corian Clark reeled in 52 passes for 755 yards and seven touchdowns, compiling 53.9 receiving yards per game.
Army Players to Watch
- Last season Danny Joiner rushed for 0 yards per game.
Where To Watch UTSA vs. Army
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.