Pac-12 play features the USC Trojans (1-0) facing off against the Stanford Cardinal (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Stanford Stadium. The Trojans are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 65 points.
USC vs. Stanford Predictions
USC vs. Stanford Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
USC vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Against the spread, USC was 4-7-0 last year.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or greater, the Trojans had one win ATS (1-3) last season.
- There were six USC games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
- USC won four of the seven games it was favored on the moneyline last season (57.1%).
- USC went 1-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -365 or shorter (50%).
- Stanford had three wins in 11 games against the spread last season.
- As a 9.5-point underdog or greater, Stanford had one win ATS (1-4) last year.
- There were five Stanford games (out of 11) that hit the over last season.
- Last season, Stanford won two out of the nine games in which it was the underdog.
- Stanford had a record of 1-3 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +283 on the moneyline.
USC vs. Stanford: Over/Under Trends
- USC games finished with more than 65 points times last season.
- Stanford games finished with over 65 points only two times last year.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 49.1 points per contest, 15.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These teams surrendered a combined 64.2 points per game a season ago, 0.8 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- The over/under in this game is 65 points, 6.4 higher than the average total in Trojans games last season.
- The over/under for this game is 12.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Cardinal games last season (52.6).
USC Players to Watch
- This season Austin Jones has rushed for 48 yards (48 per game) on four carries with two touchdowns, while also catching one pass for 21 yards (21 per game).
- Tahj Washington’s 65 receiving yards (65 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered four receptions.
- Jordan Addison has hauled in five passes for 54 yards (54 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Mario Williams’ two grabs have yielded 43 yards (43 ypg).
Stanford Players to Watch
- Tanner McKee averaged 193.9 passing yards per outing and completed 15 touchdowns last season.
- Nathaniel Peat averaged 33.7 rushing yards per game and accumulated three rushing touchdowns last year.
- Jones rushed for 378 yards and two touchdowns last season. He also averaged 22.9 receiving yards per game.
- Benjamin Yurosek averaged 54.4 yards on 3.5 receptions per game and racked up three receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Elijah Higgins averaged 41.8 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring four touchdowns.
- John Humphreys hauled in 21 passes on his way to 287 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
Where To Watch USC vs. Stanford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.