The UAB Blazers (1-0) face the Liberty Flames (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Williams Stadium. The Blazers are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. An over/under of 52 points has been set for the contest.
UAB vs. Liberty Predictions
UAB vs. Liberty Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UAB vs. Liberty Betting Trends
- UAB covered the spread nine times in 13 games last season.
- The Blazers had an ATS record of 5-1 as 6.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Out of 13 UAB games last year, six went over the total.
- UAB won 71.4% of the games last season when it was favored on the moneyline (5-2).
- UAB had a 3-1 record last year (winning 83.3% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -236 or shorter.
- Liberty posted a 6-6-0 record against the spread last season.
- Liberty was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs last season.
- Out of 12 Liberty games last year, five hit the over.
- Liberty split the two games it played as an underdog last season.
- Liberty had a record of 1-0 when it was set as an underdog of +190 or more by bookmakers last season.
UAB vs. Liberty: Over/Under Trends
- UAB’s games had more than 52 points scored on occasions last season.
- Last season, Liberty games featured over 52 points scored.
- The total for this matchup is 52 points, 11.1 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- The over/under for this game is set at 52 points, 7.3 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under in this game is 52 points, 1.6 higher than the average total in Blazers games last season.
- The average total points scored in Flames games last year (52) is 4.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
UAB Players to Watch
- Jermaine Brown Jr. has carried the ball 10 times for a team-high 114 yards (114.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Lee Witherspoon has racked up 53 yards (53.0 per game) on eight carries with two touchdowns.
- Tejhaun Palmer’s 57 receiving yards (57.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled four receptions.
- TJ Jones has hauled in four passes for 55 yards (55.0 yards per game) this year.
- Samario Rudolph has hauled in two grabs for 41 yards (41.0 ypg) this season.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Malik Willis threw 27 touchdowns and 12 interceptions while throwing for 2,857 yards by the end of last season (219.8 ypg). He also collected 13 touchdowns on 67.5 rushing yards per game.
- T.J. Green rushed for 477 yards and four touchdowns last season.
- Demario Douglas averaged 54.3 receiving yards and racked up six receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- CJ Daniels averaged 48.4 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring seven touchdowns.
- Kevin Shaa averaged 39.7 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Where To Watch UAB vs. Liberty
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.