The Old Dominion Monarchs (1-0) will look to upset the East Carolina Pirates (0-1) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium. The Pirates are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 13.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 52 points.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Predictions
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- East Carolina has covered the spread one time over one game with a set spread.
- East Carolina has not been the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- East Carolina has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -533 or shorter.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread one time this season (1-0-0).
- Games involving Old Dominion have yet to hit the over once this season.
- Old Dominion won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Old Dominion has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +393 moneyline set for this game.
East Carolina vs. Old Dominion: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 40 points per game, 12.0 points fewer than the point total of 52 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 38 points per game, 14.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Pirates games is 51.5 points, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 52 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Monarchs’ games this season (48.5 points).
East Carolina Players to Watch
- This season Keaton Mitchell has rushed for 36 yards (36.0 per game) on 10 carries, while also hauling in 37 yards (37.0 per game) on three catches.
- C.J. Johnson’s team-high 90 receiving yards (90.0 yards per game) have come on six receptions with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Winstead has put together a 58-yard season so far (58.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in six passes.
Old Dominion Players to Watch
- Blake Watson’s team-high 56 rushing yards (56.0 per game) have come on 19 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Keshawn Wicks has rushed for 14 yards (14.0 per game) on five carries, while also checking in with 16 yards (16.0 per game) on two catches.
- Ali Jennings’ 122 receiving yards (122.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has five receptions.
- Zack Kuntz’s two receptions are good enough for 12 yards (12.0 ypg).
Where To Watch East Carolina vs. Old Dominion
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.