The New York Giants (0-0) are 5.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 11, 2022 against the Tennessee Titans (0-0). The over/under is set at 43.5.
Titans vs. Giants Predictions
Titans vs. Giants Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Titans and Giants: Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Titans were 10-7-0 last season.
- The Titans won once ATS (1-3) as a 5.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Out of 17 Titans games last season, eight went over the total.
- The Titans won 66.7% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- The Titans went 2-2 last year (winning 50% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Titans’ implied win probability is 71.4%.
- The Giants had six wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- The Giants won twice ATS (2-9) as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater last year.
- Last year, five of the Giants’ 17 games hit the over.
- The Giants were underdogs in 16 games last season and won four (25%) of those contests.
- The Giants had a record of 1-10, a 9.1% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +203 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Titans and their opponent broke the 43.5-point mark 10 times last season.
- Last year, six Giants games featured over 43.5 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (39.8 points per game) is 3.7 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allowed a combined 45.3 points per game a year ago, 1.8 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 43.5 points, 4.3 fewer than the average total in last season’s Titans contests.
- Last season, Giants games resulted in an average scoring total of 44.2, which is 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill was the No. 29 fantasy player overall and the No. 23 fantasy QB in 2021 with 268.4 points (averaging 15.8 per game).
- Tannehill’s 268.4 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 15.8 per game), were enough to place him 29th overall and 23rd among QBs.
- Last year, Derrick Henry was 95th overall and 25th among RBs with 177.3 fantasy points (averaging 10.4 per game).
- Henry’s 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 98th overall and 28th among RBs with 175.3 points (21.9 per game).
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones put together an impressive 2021 fantasy campaign that saw him collect 170.5 fantasy points (10.0 per game) and finish 106th overall among all players and 51st among all QBs.
- Jones finished 52nd among QBs and 114th league-wide in fantasy standings after totaling 166.5 fantasy points (15.1 per game) last season.
- Last year, Saquon Barkley’s 107.6 total fantasy points made him the No. 65 RB and the No. 220 fantasy player overall after he averaged 8.3 fantasy points per game.
- Barkley put together the 220th-ranked fantasy season (65th among RBs) last season. He totaled 107.6 fantasy points (6.3 per game).
Where To Watch Titans vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.