The Minnesota Twins (58-54) and Los Angeles Angels (50-64) play a rubber match on Sunday at 4:07 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Angels are an underdog at home (+116) versus the Twins (-137). The starting pitchers are Chris Archer (2-5) for the Minnesota Twins, and Tucker Davidson (1-3) for the Los Angeles Angels. The total for this game is 9.
Twins vs. Angels Predictions
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota has a 2-2 record from the four games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Twins and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 5-3 in those contests.
- The Angels and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Los Angeles is 7-3-0 against the spread.
Twins vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Chris Archer
- The Twins have gone 7-12-0 ATS in Archer’s 19 starts with a set spread.
- The Twins have a 3-6 record in Archer’s nine starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Archer’s team has a 7-12 record in his starts this season.
- Archer has had 19 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in seven of those games.
Projected starter: Tucker Davidson
- Davidson and his team are 1-3-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Los Angeles has a record of 1-2 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Davidson’s team is 1-3 when he starts this season.
- Games Davidson has started this season hit the over two times in four chances.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a .337 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Arraez’s home run total ranks 209th and his RBI tally ranks 152nd.
- Arraez brings a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .591 with five doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Jorge Polanco’s 54 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- Among all MLB batters, Polanco ranks 58th in homers and 55th in RBI.
- Byron Buxton has put up a team-best 27 home runs.
- Carlos Correa is hitting .268 with 15 doubles, 14 home runs and 40 walks.
- Correa has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Shohei Ohtani is batting .253 this season with a team-high 26 home runs and 67 RBI.
- Ohtani’s home run total ranks ninth in the majors, and he is 20th in RBI.
- Taylor Ward’s batting average of .268 leads all Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Ward currently ranks 48th in homers and 109th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Luis Rengifo has 79 hits this season and a slash line of .271/.308/.418.
- Rengifo has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with a double, two home runs and four RBI.
- Jared Walsh has 86 hits and an OBP of .271 to go with a slugging percentage of .385 this season.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.