The Boston Celtics are 4-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors at TD Garden on Thursday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Warriors lead the series 3-2. The point total is 210 in the matchup.
Celtics vs. Warriors Predictions
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 208.2 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 10.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Golden State is 7-3 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Warriors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 214.2 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring at a rate of 111.0 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 59 times this season (59-45-3).
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 27-29-2.
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 51 times out of 109 chances.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 43.8% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have knocked down.
- Boston is 37-17-2 against the spread and 43-13 overall when it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- Golden State is 55-49-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 7-3 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 47 times out of 108 chances this year.
- The Warriors’ 46.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- Golden State has compiled a 37-18-2 record against the spread and a 45-12 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (210 points) 66 times this season.
- A total of 67 of Golden State’s games ended with a combined score over 210 points this season.
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game against the Warriors’ 111.0, amounting to 12.8 points over the game’s point total of 210.
- This matchup’s total equals the 210 average points per game these two teams have combined to allow this year.
- This season, the average total for Celtics games is 215.0 points, 5.0 more than the over/under of 210 points for this contest.
- Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 220.0 points this season, 10.0 points more than the over/under for this game.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Warriors Team Leaders
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Klay Thompson: 20.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (114-for-296)
- Andre Iguodala: 4.0 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (17-for-74)
- Moses Moody: 4.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Chris Chiozza: 2.0 PTS, 29.6 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Warriors
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.