The Golden State Warriors are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics at Chase Center on Monday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has a point total of 212.
Warriors vs. Celtics Predictions
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 214.8 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Boston has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Celtics’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 207.7 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 104.9 points per game compared to their 111.8 season average.
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 54 times this season (54-49-3).
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 35-32-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 47 times out of 107 chances this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- In games Golden State shoots better than 43.4% from the field, it is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall.
- Boston has covered the spread 59 times over 106 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 10-4 against the spread.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 51 times out of 108 chances this season.
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points above the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- This season, Boston has a 37-17-2 record against the spread and a 43-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 212 points 64 times this season.
- There have been 60 Boston games that have ended with a combined score over 212 points this season.
- The Warriors average 111.0 points per game against the Celtics’ 111.8, totaling 10.8 points over the contest’s over/under of 212.
- These two teams give up a combined 210 points per game, 2.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors have seen a 220.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Celtics’ games this season (215.1 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Aaron Nesmith: 3.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (31-for-115)
- Sam Hauser: 2.5 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
- Brodric Thomas: 1.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Matt Ryan: 3.0 PTS, 20.0 FG%
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.