The Golden State Warriors are 4-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics at Chase Center on Sunday, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Celtics lead the series 1-0. The matchup’s point total is 215.5.
Warriors vs. Celtics Predictions
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 7-3 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Golden State’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 216.5 total points, 1.0 more point than this matchup’s point total.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Boston has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Boston games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 10.6 fewer points (204.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 107.3 points per game compared to their 111.8 season average.
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread in a game 52 times this season (52-48-3).
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 32-30-2 against the spread.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 46 times out of 104 chances.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have made.
- Golden State is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- Boston is 58-42-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 50 times out of 105 chances this year.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 43.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Boston is 37-17-2 against the spread and 43-13 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 215.5-point total 59 times.
- This season, 51 of Boston’s games have ended with a score higher than 215.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.8 points per game, 7.3 points more than the total of 215.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 5.5 fewer points than the 210 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.3 over/under in their games this season, 4.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Celtics’ games this season (215.1 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.