The Golden State Warriors are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics at Chase Center on Thursday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 212.5.
Warriors vs. Celtics Predictions
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 217.5 points scored. That’s 5.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston is 7-3 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Celtics’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 204.8 points scored. That’s 7.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 106.1 points per game compared to their 111.8 season average.
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Golden State has gone 52-47-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 34-31-2 against the spread.
- This season, 45 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total out of 103 chances.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have made.
- In games Golden State shoots better than 43.4% from the field, it is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall.
- Boston has covered the spread 57 times over 102 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Celtics have gone 9-3 against the spread.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 49 times out of 104 chances this season.
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.6% rate from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points above the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- This season, Boston has a 37-17-2 record against the spread and a 43-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 212.5 points 60 times.
- This season, 55 of Boston’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 212.5 points.
- The Warriors average 111.0 points per game against the Celtics’ 111.8, totaling 10.3 points over the contest’s point total of 212.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.5 fewer points than the 210 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.3 over/under in their games this season, 7.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Celtics’ games have a total points bet of 215.1 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.