The Dallas Mavericks are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals against the Golden State Warriors at American Airlines Center on Sunday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Warriors lead the series 2-0. The matchup’s point total is 218.5.
Mavericks vs. Warriors Predictions
Mavericks vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Mavericks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 213.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Golden State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 1.4 more points (219.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 109.9 points per game compared to their 111.0 season average.
Mavericks vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Dallas is 56-42-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 25-17-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 39 times out of 99 chances this season.
- The Mavericks make 46.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- Dallas has a 37-16-1 record against the spread and a 44-10 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- Golden State is 50-46-3 against the spread this year.
- The Warriors are 10-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 43 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total out of 99 chances.
- The Warriors have shot at a 46.9% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45.7% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Golden State is 32-12-2 against the spread and 39-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (218.5 points) 30 times this season.
- A total of 46 of Golden State’s games finished with a combined score over 218.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219 points per game, 0.5 points more than the total of 218.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 8.3 fewer points than the 210.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 215.3 points, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 220.5 points this season, 2.0 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (80-for-216)
Where To Watch Mavericks vs. Warriors
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.