The Miami Heat are 4-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Thursday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Heat hold a 1-0 series lead. The over/under is set at 206 in the matchup.
Heat vs. Celtics Predictions
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Heat vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Miami’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Heat’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 207.8 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Celtics games averaged 210.6 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Celtics have a 108.1 points-per-game average, 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 57 times this season (57-39-1).
- The Heat have an ATS record of 30-19-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 51 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total out of 98 chances.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.3% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have hit.
- In games Miami shoots better than 43.4% from the field, it is 43-19 against the spread and 47-14 overall.
- Boston has covered the spread in a matchup 53 times this season (53-40-3).
- In games this year when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Celtics are 6-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 46 times out of 98 chances this season.
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points greater than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- Boston is 33-14-2 against the spread and 40-9 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 206 points 69 times this season.
- There have been 63 Boston games that have finished with a combined score over 206 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 206 is 15.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Heat (110.0 points per game) and the Celtics (111.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 210.1 points per game, 4.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Heat have seen a 214.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.8 points separates the average total points bet in Celtics’ games (215.8 points) and this game’s over/under (206 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Heat vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.