The Golden State Warriors are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks at Chase Center on Wednesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 214.5 for the matchup.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Predictions
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 221.7 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 3.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dallas is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Dallas’ past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 212.4 points scored. That’s 2.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 108.8 points per game compared to their 108.0 season average.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 48 times in 97 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Warriors have gone 28-22-2 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 42 times out of 97 chances this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 45.7% from the field, it is 32-12-2 against the spread and 39-7 overall.
- Dallas has covered the spread 56 times over 97 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Mavericks are 11-5 against the spread.
- This year, 38 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total out of 97 chances.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points greater than the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Dallas is 37-16-1 against the spread and 44-10 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State games have gone over this matchup’s 214.5-point total 55 times.
- In Dallas’ 97 games this season, 38 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 214.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219 points per game, 4.5 points more than the point total of 214.5 for this matchup.
- The 210.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.3 fewer than the 214.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Warriors games is 220.6 points, 6.1 more than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- Mavericks’ games have a total points bet of 215.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.