The Memphis Grizzlies are 8.5-point underdogs heading into a potentially deciding Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on Friday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Warriors have a 3-2 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under of 220.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.8 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 2.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Memphis covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 3.8 more points (223.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have a 110.6 points-per-game average, 5.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 46 times this season (46-46-3).
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 12-12-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 42 times out of 95 chances this season.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Golden State has a 32-14-2 record against the spread and a 39-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Memphis is 60-35-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 49 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total out of 96 chances.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.1% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 43.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis is 47-9 against the spread and 50-6 overall when it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (220 points) 43 times this season.
- This season, 66 of Memphis’ games have ended with a score higher than 220 points.
- The Warriors average 111.0 points per game against the Grizzlies’ 115.6, totaling 6.6 points over the contest’s over/under of 220.
- The 215.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.6 fewer than the 220 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.6 over/under in their games this season, 0.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (225.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (220 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.