The Golden State Warriors are 3-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies at FedExForum on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Warriors hold a 3-1 series lead. The matchup’s point total is 219.5.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 3.7 more points (223.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 225.3 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 109.0 points per game compared to their 115.6 season average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State has registered a 46-45-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 30-30-2 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 41 times out of 94 chances this season.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State has a 32-14-2 record against the spread and a 39-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Memphis is 59-35-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 14-7 against the spread.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 48 times out of 95 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- Memphis has put together a 47-9 record against the spread and a 50-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s total of 219.5 points 42 times this season.
- This season, 65 games Memphis played finished with a combined score higher than 219.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 226.6 points per game, 7.1 points more than the over/under of 219.5 for this contest.
- The 215.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.1 fewer than the 219.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.6 over/under in their games this season, 1.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (225.1 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.