The Golden State Warriors are 3-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies at FedExForum on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Warriors hold a 3-1 series lead. The matchup’s point total is 219.5.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 3.7 more points (223.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 225.3 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 109.0 points per game compared to their 115.6 season average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State has registered a 46-45-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 30-30-2 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 41 times out of 94 chances this season.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State has a 32-14-2 record against the spread and a 39-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Memphis is 59-35-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 14-7 against the spread.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 48 times out of 95 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- Memphis has put together a 47-9 record against the spread and a 50-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s total of 219.5 points 42 times this season.
- This season, 65 games Memphis played finished with a combined score higher than 219.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 226.6 points per game, 7.1 points more than the over/under of 219.5 for this contest.
- The 215.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.1 fewer than the 219.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.6 over/under in their games this season, 1.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (225.1 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.