The Boston Celtics are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at TD Garden on Wednesday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup’s over/under is 214.5.
Celtics vs. Bucks Predictions
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Boston is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Celtics’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.6 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Bucks games surpassed the set total once.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 218.0 total points, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 8.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 115.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston is 50-38-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 21-17-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 44 times out of 91 chances this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.6% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots better than 45.6% from the field, it is 32-11-2 against the spread and 37-8 overall.
- Milwaukee has put together a record of 45-49-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have not covered a spread when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs (0-3).
- This season, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 94 chances.
- The Bucks’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- This season, Milwaukee has a 39-25 record against the spread and a 49-15 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Bucks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 46 of Boston’s 91 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 214.5 points.
- In Milwaukee’s 94 games this season, 67 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 214.5.
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game against the Bucks’ 115.5, amounting to 12.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 214.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 216.6 points per game, 2.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Celtics have seen a 216.2 over/under in their games this season, 1.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 10.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Bucks’ games this season (224.6 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Where To Watch Celtics vs. Bucks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.