The Dallas Mavericks are 6-point underdogs heading into Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns at Footprint Center on Tuesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has an over/under set at 213 points.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Phoenix’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Suns games averaged 216.0 total points, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Dallas is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Dallas’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 212.8 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 108.6, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 51-42-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 25-27 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 48 times out of 93 chances.
- The Suns are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 33-22 against the spread and 48-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has covered the spread 53 times over 93 games with a set spread.
- The Mavericks are 7-3 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 36 times out of 93 chances this year.
- This season, Dallas has a 35-14-1 record against the spread and a 42-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (213 points) 66 times this season.
- A total of 43 of Dallas’ games finished with a combined score higher than 213 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 213 is 9.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (114.8 points per game) and the Mavericks (108.0 points per game).
- The 212 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.0 fewer than the 213 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 222.0 over/under in their games this season, 9.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.5 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.