The Phoenix Suns are 1-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center on Friday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Suns hold a 2-0 series lead. The over/under is set at 219.5 for the matchup.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 217.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Suns are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 6.7 fewer points (212.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a 109.5 points-per-game average, 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 51 times in 91 games with a set spread.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 44-36 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 91 chances this season.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix is 33-22 against the spread and 48-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has put together a 51-39-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Mavericks have gone 19-20 against the spread.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 36 times out of 91 chances this season.
- Dallas has compiled a 35-14-1 record against the spread and a 42-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to go over Friday’s total of 219.5 points 51 times this season.
- This season, 29 games Dallas played finished with a combined score over 219.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 219.5 is 3.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (114.8 points per game) and the Mavericks (108.0 points per game).
- The 212 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.5 fewer than the 219.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 222.2 over/under in their games this season, 2.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.0 points more than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.5 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.