The Philadelphia 76ers are 1-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Miami Heat at Wells Fargo Center on Friday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Heat lead the series 2-0. The matchup has a point total of 210.5.
76ers vs. Heat Predictions
76ers vs. Heat Betting Odds
76ers vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The 76ers and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The 76ers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 211.6 points scored. That’s 1.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the 76ers have scored 8.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Heat games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 5.5 more points (216.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a 110.8 points-per-game average, 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 42-50-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 29-35 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, 42 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total out of 93 chances.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Heat’s opponents have made.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 34-18-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall.
- Miami has covered the spread 54 times over 92 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 16-6.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 49 times out of 92 chances this season.
- The Heat’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.9 percentage points higher than the 76ers have given up to their opponents (45.8%).
- Miami has compiled a 37-13 record against the spread and a 42-7 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 210.5 points 61 times this season.
- This season, 56 of Miami’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 210.5 points.
- The total for the game of 210.5 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (109.9 points per game) and the Heat (110.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 2.4 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 217.0 over/under in their games this season, 6.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Heat’s games have a total points bet of 214.5 points this season, 4.0 points more than the over/under for this contest.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch 76ers vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.